[Rd] vignette("introduction") causes "Error in sprintf(" (PR#9069)

chris at psyctc.org chris at psyctc.org
Sun Jul 9 19:40:39 CEST 2006

Full_Name: Chris Evans
Version: 2.3.1
OS: Windoze XP
Submission from: (NULL) (217.34.100.197)

If I give "vignette("introduction")" I get:
  Error in sprintf(gettext(fmt, domain = domain), ...) :
        use format %s for character objects

vignette() works for some other vignettes and "vignette()" gets me a list of
vignettes and shows three with the name "introduction" (on my package
collection).  I don't know if that's related to this.

Happy to try anything you want done (except perhaps trying to install the
bleeding edge version of R!)

Chris