[Rd] vignette("introduction") causes "Error in sprintf(" (PR#9069)

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 20:02:53 CEST 2006

Same for me.  Looking through the output of vignette
I noticed that both the ggplot and reshape packages have
a vignette called "introduction" in my case and either of
the following brings up the associated vignette (as opposed
to the error message):

vignette("introduction", "ggplot")
vignette("introduction", "reshape")