[Rd] vignette("introduction") causes "Error in sprintf(" (PR#9069)

Chris Evans chris at psyctc.org
Sun Jul 9 20:21:25 CEST 2006

Gabor Grothendieck sent the following  at 09/07/2006 19:02:
> Same for me.  Looking through the output of vignette
> I noticed that both the ggplot and reshape packages have
> a vignette called "introduction" in my case and either of
> the following brings up the associated vignette (as opposed
> to the error message):
>
> vignette("introduction", "ggplot")
> vignette("introduction", "reshape")

Aha, works for me too.  Sorry, I probably should have been able to work
that out myself.

So: not so much a bug, more a wish as it might be good if the vignette
code checked for multiple vignettes with the same name and returned a
choice or a message warning you that there are multiples.  Should I do a
follow-up to that bug?

Many thanks to you and all for R: incredible resource.

Chris

--
Chris Evans <chris at psyctc.org>
Professor of Psychotherapy, Nottingham University;

**my views are my own and not representative of those institutions    **