[Rd] Bitmap device available for R CMD check?

Kuhn, Max Max.Kuhn at pfizer.com
Wed May 31 16:57:54 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a package that I'd like to submit to CRAN that does Sweave-like
processing on Open Document format files from Open Office.

If I remember correctly, there is a machine that automatically R CMD
checks CRAN packages. I have two questions about how that system is set
up:

1. Is the bitmap device available? The example produces a file using
this device and I'd like it to pass R CMD check on your system (as it
does on my machines).

2. Are there any restrictions on the Latex packages called in the
vignette? This is not a big deal, but it would be good to know how much
flexibility I have in producing that document.

Thanks,

Max