[Rd] Bitmap device available for R CMD check?

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed May 31 17:11:08 CEST 2006

Others may have better ideas but
if you have a problem getting your vignette to pass R CMD check
then you could process it yourself using Sweave to create a .tex
file and then have a mypkg.Rnw file that just contains the SweaveOpt,
%Vignette statements and an \input statement to input the .tex file that you
generated yourself.  That way you can generate it in a known
environment.