[Rd] R-devel does not compile under FreeBSD-7.0 CURRENT

Rainer Hurling Rainer.Hurling at nw-fva.de
Thu Nov 30 12:04:14 CET 2006

You are right. Yesterday evening I did not understand the context
between your presumption ('recent ObjC changes') and the make command
from FreeBSD itself. Sorry.

I started a second try with R-devel (2006-11-29) and was able to compile
and install with 'gmake && gmake install' instead of 'make && make install'.

If I understand right, I have to wait for next R-devel to try out the
change with the suffix. I will report if I have tested it with 'make'.

Rainer