[Rd] as.environment(NULL)

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 1 13:56:51 CEST 2006

Your code contains

onion.R:"Re.default" <- get("Re",pos=NULL,mode="function")
onion.R:"Im.default" <- get("Im",pos=NULL,mode="function")

and has been giving deprecated warnings for a while (and ?get does not say
NULL is allowable).  The relevant NEWS item is

    o	Use of NULL as an environment is now an error.

You need pos="package:base" there.