[Rd] R-Project logo in SVG format

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Fri Sep 1 17:56:03 CEST 2006

I have a file named Rlogo-5.svg, created by
downloading Rlogo-5.png, opening it with Adobe
Illustrator, Saving as SVG.
I didn't tinker with any of Illustrator's options
with regard to how, exactly, to save it, since I
pretty much don't know what they mean. Whether it
is of any use to anyone, or whether it is truly
scalable, I have no idea. All I know is that
Illustrator claims it is an SVG file.

Took about 2 minutes, all together (writing this email took longer).

If any R Core member (or anyone else, for that
matter), wants a copy, please let me know. I
don't want to burden lots of people with a file
they probably don't want.

I've emailed a copy separately to Lars.

-Don