[Rd] Orphaned ncvar? (PR#9603)

Peter Dalgaard p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Sat Apr 7 21:41:49 CEST 2007

chatfield at clio.arc.nasa.gov wrote:
> An orphaned package?  anyone in Switzerland know if there's an
> alternative?
> Note the email.
> I guess CRAN-R should be notified.
>
> regards, Bob C

This appears confused. Where is the bug in R?

I have difficulties seeing even what it is you're trying to achieve, but
for one thing, manipulating .libPaths is NOT the way to help anything
find include files and C libraries (LD_LIBRARY_PATH and configure
options might be). If the issue is that mail to juerg.schmidli bounces,
how about looking him up on the net?

    -pd