[Rd] Installation of RGtk2 (PR#10519)

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Mon Dec 17 16:21:23 CET 2007

This isn't an R bug.  You should send contributed package problems to
the package maintainer, in this case Michael Lawrence.

You need to install GTK; it's not included as part of the package.  See
this page for instructions:

http://www.ggobi.org/rgtk2/

It would probably be a good idea for the R package to recognize this
omission and print more helpful error messages, but setting that up is
tricky.  Michael, if you want help, please contact me offline.

Duncan Murdoch