[Rd] Small typo in 'Writing R extensions'

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Sat Dec 22 09:16:34 CET 2007

I presume you mean in HTML?  The PDF versions have the correct numbering.
Compare the two versions on http://cran.r-project.org/manuals.html.

That's not a 'typo' but a makeinfo problem.  There's a similar one in the
TOC of R-admin.texi where the appendices are numbered not lettered in the
ToC (but the CRAN copy is missing the ToC).

I've not been able to find a makeinfo workaround.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk