[Rd] Problem using ofstream in C++ class in package for MacOS X

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Fri Feb 9 19:44:40 CET 2007

Dear Kasper

Thank you, but I want to keep the focus on my own problem (I can indeed
compile your package).

Since I do not have an url, I would like to attach my package, so that
people could try it.
In my initial mailing I have attached my package as
MyClass_0.1.2.tar.gz, but it got scrambled
as
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-devel/attachments/20070204/2e7fb79c/attachment.gz

Is there a possibility to attach it in a way so that people can use it?

Thank you
Best regards
Christian