[Rd] Bridging R to OpenOffice

Peter Dalgaard P.Dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Wed Mar 28 17:40:39 CEST 2007

Sean Davis wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 March 2007 09:20, Stefan Zimmermann wrote:
>
>> Still didn't get the point, or missed the topic ?
>>

> I had gotten the point, yes--just trying to be helpful.  I'm sorry it wasn't
> taken as such.

Your reply was largely to the point. Excel and Calc are architecturally
different, but present a similar user interface. Knowing what can be
done with Excel is useful for pointing out directions in which you might
want to go with Calc. Given that the original poster pointed to R's
COM/DCOM interfaces, he probably knows all about this already, though.