[Rd] relist, an inverse operator to unlist

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Mon May 14 01:02:37 CEST 2007

I suggest you define a "relist" class and then define an unlist
method for it which stores the skeleton as an attribute.  Then
one would not have to specify skeleton in the relist command
so

relist(unlist(relist(x))) === x

1. relist(x) is the same as x except it gets an additional class "relist".
2. unlist(relist(x)) invokes the relist method of unlist on relist(x)
returning another relist object
3. relist(unlist(relist(x))) then recreates relist(x)