[Rd] Rgui open script file selection filter wish

Jonathan Swinton jonathan.swinton at astrazeneca.com
Tue May 15 17:12:13 CEST 2007

When using the File/Open Script.. dialogue on Windows, the list of filters
offered is

 R files (*.R)
 S files (*.q,*.ssc,*.S)
 All files (*.*)

I wish that an additional filter be offered as
 Sweave files (*.Rnw,*.Snw)

I find that the Rgui script editor is adequate for most of my R development
and tend to edit *.Rnw files there.

               _
platform       i386-pc-mingw32
arch           i386
os             mingw32
system         i386, mingw32
status
major          2
minor          5.0
year           2007
month          04
day            23
svn rev        41293
language       R
version.string R version 2.5.0 (2007-04-23)