[Rd] error in help file for bartlett.test() (PR#9688)

D.A.Cairns at leeds.ac.uk D.A.Cairns at leeds.ac.uk
Tue May 15 15:38:18 CEST 2007

Hi,

=20

I'm not sure if this is appropriate as this is not really a bug but
rather an error in a help file, I could find no address to report
documentation errors to though.

=20

In the help file in R2.4.1 and R2.5.0 on Windows XP pro the reference in
bartlett.test() is incorrectly detailed as:

=20

Bartlett, M. S. (1937). Properties of sufficiency and statistical tests.
Proceedings of the Royal Statistical Society Series A 160, 268-282.

=20

when it should actually read

=20

Bartlett, M. S. (1937). Properties of sufficiency and statistical tests.
Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Series A, Mathematical and
Physical Sciences, 160, 268-282.

=20

Best wishes,

=20