[Rd] Saving Graphics File as .ps or .pdf (PR#10403)

Peter Dalgaard p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Tue Nov 6 19:19:24 CET 2007

Simone Giannerini wrote:
> Thank you,
>
> I am sorry for my positive contribution to the entropy of R lists ...
> I missed the fact that somewhere there is a separate list of Windows
> specific bug fixes.

Well, shit happens... Never mind. Thanks for bothering in the first place.

> Maybe it would be useful that this list be put in evidence close to
> the other one.

Maybe, but given the way things have been working lately, it might be
better to emphasize

(a) check the mailinglists
(b) try R-patched
(c) if in doubt, ask, rather than report as bug

(Ideally, people would try the prerelease versions and problems like
this would be caught before the actual release, but it seems that they
prefer treating x.y.0 as a beta release...)