[Rd] Saving Graphics File as .ps or .pdf (PR#10403)

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 20:09:16 CET 2007

> (Ideally, people would try the prerelease versions and problems like
> this would be caught before the actual release, but it seems that they
> prefer treating x.y.0 as a beta release...)

The one time I did do this and complained about a change (trailing
commas now throw an error), no one responded.  But this is a rather
mild compared to the vitriolic response many (most?) "bug" reports
receive.

If you want people to report bugs, you need to provide a more
receptive atmosphere.

Hadley

--
http://had.co.nz/