[Rd] package building problem under Windows Vista

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Sat Apr 19 13:52:26 CEST 2008

Dear list members,

I've encountered the following problem trying to build a package under
Windows Vista (SP1). The problem occurs with both R 2.6.2 and R 2.7.0 RC
(from which this output was produced). The package builds just fine on my XP
(SP2) machine. Please see some further comments below.

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

d:\R-packages>R CMD build tradeCosts
* checking for file 'tradeCosts/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* preparing 'tradeCosts':
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
* installing the package to re-build vignettes
installing R.css in C:/Users/JOHNFO~1/AppData/Local/Temp/Rinst602447586