[Rd] build packages with vignettes in Windows

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 20:51:18 CEST 2008

The use of the UNIX find command on Windows makes installation
very troublesome and fragile.   I wonder if you could include a
find2 or somesuch with the tools and change the scripts to use that
getting rid of find or use just use the Windows find command in the
scripts.  Or some other solution so that one does not have to have
a non-Windows find on the PATH.

If you don't have the find in Rtools first in your path then you have
problems like the one below and if you do have it first then it throws
off the scripts from other software.