[Rd] Problem with dyn.load'ed code

Matt Calder nmcalder at verizon.net
Tue Jan 1 18:08:49 CET 2008

Andrew,
	Thanks! The version script worked like a charm. Specifically I now
build using:

g++ -shared -Wl,--version-script=ver.map to_dyn_load.cc -o to_dyn_load.so -larpack

where ver.map is the file:

{
     global: R_func_*;
     local:*;
};

and any function I want exported to R is named R_func_*. This is going
to be my new SOP.
	Thanks again Andrew, and also Simon. I greatly appreciate you taking
your time to solve this problem for me.

	Matt