[Rd] Problem building R with Intel MKL v10 BLAS

Michael Braun braunm at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 25 17:55:46 CET 2008

NO

Thanks for everyone's help.  Unfortunately, still no success.  So I took
the alternate route suggested in section A.3.1.5 of R-admin, and just
created a symbolic link from libRblas.so to .../libmkl_gf_lp64.so.  I
can still multiply 2 matrices together in R, so it looks like this is
working.  Can you propose any other test to be sure?

Should I make a similar link for LAPACK?

I'm still perplexed as to why configure couldn't find the MKL BLAS, but
I suppose any solution that works is a good one.

Thanks again.

Michael

--
Michael Braun