[Rd] X11 device distortion (PR#10666)

Hin-Tak Leung hin-tak.leung at cimr.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jan 31 16:45:39 CET 2008

My first thought was that you must be using Xinerama or TwinView -
and you did mention Xinerama in your r-help message but not
in your bug report - this detail is important.

That said, I don't know enough about X11 to say anything - well, maybe
I do, but you'll have to show your xorg.conf , and possibly the result
of xdpyinfo for anybody to help you. I think your Xinerama setup is broken.

for the time being, you could probably run the X11 device through Xnest
to get around this.