[Rd] symbolic linking to library files

Latchezar (Lucho) Dimitrov ldimitro at wfubmc.edu
Fri Jul 18 04:08:56 CEST 2008

It seems not the whole path /home/guru/Blaster is accessible to the
intended users.

Since guru has read access to the R install dirs why don't you try
putting real Blaster dir there and giving guru the ownership or at least
necessary permissions so that (s)he can really actually install Blaster
there? Just a thought

Regards
Latchezar