[Rd] Press delete key three times in R-2.6.1 to get segmentation (PR#10899)

org.r-project at pooryorick.com org.r-project at pooryorick.com
Thu Mar 6 17:45:08 CET 2008

Marc Schwartz wrote:
> org.r-project at pooryorick.com wrote:
[SNIP]

> This has been reported previously (over 2 years ago on R version 2.2.1)
> and was associated with a bug in readline, which is the underlying
> functionality that handles getting input from the user in the console.

Sorry about the redundant submission.  FWIW, I attempted to do a search on the
R Bug Tracking System, but a user interface issue led me to believe that the
search had turned up no results.  It seems to me that pressing the 'Enter' key
when the focus is on the 'Regular Expression' field should activate the 'Select
Messages' submit button.  However, I believe it activates the 'New Bug Report'
button, which led me to believe that no results had been returned.

--
Yorick