[Rd] [GSoC] - few general questions

gginiu gginiu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 18:18:03 CET 2008

 First of all hello to all and congratulations to r-project on passing
 requirements for mentoring organization!

 I'm interested in participating this year, and from proposed ideas I
 think last one - that's "Finite Mixture Models for Large Data Sets"
 fits me best... (but I don't freeze out some other, maybe new
 ideas)...

 What would be workflow for discussing possible other ideas or details
 of existing one? In case of existing ideas is mailing list preferred
 or direct mail contact with will-be-mentor - or maybe this should be
 better leaved for after-application period?

 I think that's all for now, but I will come up with many more probably
 in future - that's also mine first try at GSoC... thanks in advance
 for answers,

 regards,
 Andrzej Giniewicz.

 btw - I planned to drop by into IRC from time to time, for who should
 I look to know that there is someone that is not only-user?