[Rd] Configure errors say to report here... (PR#11470)

Adam D. I. Kramer adik at ilovebacon.org
Fri May 16 23:54:21 CEST 2008

Simon,

I apologize for wasting your time. When a configure script sets three lines
of text apart to say, "Report this to r-bugs at R-project.org" on three
different occasions, I figured it was polite to do so...but I do thank you
for your help, which with Dr. Ripley's was sufficient to get me compiled and
speedy. Thanks again!

--Adam