[Rd] Error in .readRDS(nsInfoFilePath) : unknown input format (PR#13660)

murdoch at stats.uwo.ca murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Thu Apr 16 14:10:14 CEST 2009

On 4/16/2009 4:50 AM, j.w.a.jansen at uu.nl wrote:
> Full_Name: Jeroen Jansen
> Version: 2.7.2
> OS: Windows XP Pro
> Submission from: (NULL) (131.211.169.89)
>

> Allready with startup I get error message:
>    R version 2.7.2 (2008-08-25)

That version is not current, but it looks to me as though you've
corrupted a file on your system.  It would be named nsInfo.rds, and be
in a Meta subdirectory of some package directory within RHOME/library.

The easiest thing to do is to install the latest version (which will be
2.9.0 as of tomorrow).  That will fix whatever is wrong on your system.
  It doesn't look like an R bug to me.

Duncan Murdoch