[Rd] New package test results available

Kevin Hendricks kevin.hendricks at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 7 17:39:13 CET 2009

Hi,

I am the maintainer for the Rigroup package.  Based on the e-mail
below, I found and fixed a warning (spurious right brace) in the
manual for my package under the new parser.

It has been a number of years since I last revised the package and I
am not sure where and how to upload it.  I looked on the "developer"
page but did not see anything that said where to upload revised
packages.

Sorry for the inconvenience but could someone please direct me to
where I find the instructions for uploading revised packages.

Thank you.

Kevin