[Rd] plot.lm: "Cook's distance" label can overplot point labels

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Fri Feb 20 14:05:59 CET 2009

Dear Thomas,

Though far from an expert on the matter, it's my understanding that
red-green confusion is the most common form of colour-blindness. I guess
that the best way to put it is that it would be desirable to choose colours
for the standard palette that minimize the probability of perceptual
problems.

Regards,
 John