[Rd] Quotations (was Re: V2.9.0 changes [Sec=Unclassified])

Kevin R. Coombes krcoombes at mdacc.tmc.edu
Wed Jun 24 15:46:11 CEST 2009

Also attributed (incorrectly) to both Yogi Berra and Mark Twain.  The
Twain attribution leads (because he published numerous essays and short
stories in The Galaxy magazine) to one possible (and documentable) source:

   "[I]f we found a character in a novel represented as habitually
    uttering true predictions of the future, we should cry out at once
    against the improbability."
       – Charles Astor Bristed (aka Carl Benson), Casual Cogitations,
          The Galaxy, 1873; 16:196–201.