[Rd] Suggestion: Add links to NEWS and CHANGES on help.start() page

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 13:39:21 CET 2009

Its also difficult to know about demos unless you specifically issue a
demo(package = "mypackage") command.  It would be nice if these were
listed too.

Note that the NEWS and/or ChangeLog file are listed on the package's
CRAN page such as:

   http://cran.r-project.org/package=zoo

but the demos are not listed even there.