[Rd] Namespace File

Fabio Mathias Corrêa fabio.ufla at yahoo.com.br
Wed Dec 15 21:34:50 CET 2010

See the complete log

fmc at raquel-laptop ~ $ R CMD check Bayesthres
* using log directory ‘/home/fmc/Bayesthres.Rcheck’
* using R version 2.12.0 (2010-10-15)
* using platform: i486-pc-linux-gnu (32-bit)
* using session charset: UTF-8
* checking for file ‘Bayesthres/DESCRIPTION’ ... OK
* this is package ‘Bayesthres’ version ‘0.1-0’
* checking package dependencies ... OK
* checking if this is a source package ... WARNING
Subdirectory ‘Bayesthres/src’ contains object files.
* checking for executable files ... OK
* checking whether package ‘Bayesthres’ can be installed ... ERROR
Installation failed.
See ‘/home/fmc/Bayesthres.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

File 00install.out

Error in dyn.load("Bayesthres.so") :
  unable to load shared object '/home/fmc/Bayesthres/Bayesthres.so':
  /home/fmc/Bayesthres/Bayesthres.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package ‘Bayesthres’
* removing ‘/home/fmc/Bayesthres.Rcheck/Bayesthres’

Best wishes

              Fábio Mathias Corrêa
         Departamento de Estatística
   Universidade Estadual de Santa Cruz