[Rd] Namespace File

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Wed Dec 15 21:57:22 CET 2010

Fabio,

you must have
dyn.load("Bayesthres.so")
somewhere in your R code according to your output - that is wrong and have to remove it as that will happen automatically via NAMESPACE.
Also, please, do read what I wrote in the last e-mail - you're still running it on your working copy.

Cheers,
Simon

BTW: in order to avoid us having to guess what you did wrong it would be much easier if you simply put the package somewhere so we can check it - that would save us and you quite a bit of time.