[Rd] problem building R 2.12.1 64-bit on Windows 7

Michael Sumner mdsumner at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 00:53:47 CET 2010

Hello, thank you both - in an earlier test I turned off Kaspersky
completely to check that but saw no difference, but I'm only going on
my memory for that.

I'll check again more completely later today and also try turning on
the reporting for the sed line in MkRules as Duncan suggested.

I don't have an override for SYMPAT or SYMPAT64.

Cheers, Mike.

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 10:34 AM, peter dalgaard <pdalgd at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 30, 2010, at 23:19 , Duncan Murdoch wrote:
>
>> On 10-12-30 4:13 PM, Michael Sumner wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>> make[4]: *** [Rzlib.dll] Error 4
>>> make[3]: *** [rlibs] Error 1
>>> make[2]: *** [../../bin/x64/R.dll] Error 2

--
Michael Sumner
Institute for Marine and Antarctic Studies, University of Tasmania
e-mail: mdsumner at gmail.com