[Rd] R crashes when setWinProgressBar is give a numeric value for label argument

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Thu Feb 11 19:30:54 CET 2010

Thanks,

I would be happy with an error that did not crash R, coercion just makes life a little easier, but I can live without that if you are not sure or there are reasons not to (speed being on possibility).

It looks like you just underestimated how stupid I could be.

Thanks,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center