[Rd] Sweave Feature Requests and Questions

Charlotte Maia maiagx at gmail.com
Mon May 10 04:31:07 CEST 2010

Hi Duncan, thank you for the comprehensive reply.

Firstly, though, I'm using Fedora 10.
Running Latex through Make is really fast, Sweave isn't.

I'll try [nogin] later, assuming it works, it will make my life a lot
easier, so a big thank you on that one.

On the Rplots issue, I don't want them, however Sweave produces them.
I find the task of deleting intermediate files (say for R package
vignettes) more difficult than it needs to be.

kind regards
Charlotte

--
Charlotte Maia