[Rd] Roxygen: @example tag does not work for me

baptiste auguie baptiste.auguie at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 4 07:43:23 CET 2010

Hi,

I think you could achieve this using the brew package. Define a
function that reads your external example file, and have brew insert
the resulting string in your script, which can then be processed by
roxygen.

I'm curious to hear other suggestions, but I doubt it could work
out-of-the-box like you intended.

HTH,

baptiste