[Rd] Roxygen: @example tag does not work for me

Janko Thyson janko.thyson at ku-eichstaett.de
Thu Nov 4 11:03:54 CET 2010

Thanks a lot for the suggestion, I will have a look at brew.
But I still think that "@example" is meant to do what I'm trying to do
out-of-the box. At least it says so in the Roxygen manual (p. 19) and I
found such a Roxygen line in the tutorial given at user! 2010
(http://roxygen.org/useR/roxygen-part-1.pdf, p. 25). Did anyone of you use
"@example" yet?

Cheers,
Janko