[Rd] Problem with WARNING...headers with CRLF line endings

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Tue Sep 14 23:12:07 CEST 2010

Dear Simon,

Thank you for this clarification/suggestion, however I am confused. What
do you mean with "If the file is created automatically then it has no
business being in the package."?

If you download the source code of my package from:
http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.7/bioc/html/xps.html
you will see that this file is not in the package.

However, I could indeed add the corrected files xpsDict.h and
xpsDict.cxx to the source code of my package. There is only one problem.
Currently the source code "xps_1.9.6.tar.gz" has a total size of 4MB.
Adding the corrected files will add another 4MB to the source code.

Best regards
Christian