[Rd] How to set up an own package repository

Janko Thyson janko.thyson at ku-eichstaett.de
Fri Sep 17 12:16:47 CEST 2010

Dear List,

I'd like to set up a package repository so I can use install.packages() on
it for home-grown packages. I set up an AMPP infrastructure on a windows box
already, but I'm pretty lost with respect to what to do next as I didn't do
any web-programming/admin yet. Could anyone recommend some r-specific
tutorials or has a couple of suggestions for me? I've had a look at the
official R manual, but it just describes the required repository structure,
but not how to implement that. I'd also be willing to dive into SVN and
alikes if you think that's best practice.

Thanks for any help whatsoever,

Janko