[Rd] secure password token management method in R

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Sun Dec 18 22:16:27 CET 2011

Barry,

that's a great idea. I have created a package that allows you to read/write passwords to user's keychain:

http://www.rforge.net/keychain

So far it uses the Security framework so you'll need a Mac, it but I'm about to add a generic fall-back system (encrypted file on-disk) and possibly the gnome API as well.

Cheers,
Simon