[Rd] Small inconsistency in help page unique - duplicated doesn't return indices.

Joris Meys jorismeys at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 16:59:38 CET 2011

I read this in the help page of unique in 2.14.0, but I reckon it's
not changed yet in 2.14.1

Under the section 'see also' is mentioned :

    duplicated which gives the indices of duplicated elements.

Afaik duplicated doesn't return the indices but a logical vector. I
propose to change to

    duplicated which gives a logical vector indicating duplicated elements.

or something along that line.

Cheers
Joris

--
Joris Meys
Statistical consultant

Ghent University
Faculty of Bioscience Engineering
Department of Mathematical Modelling, Statistics and Bio-Informatics

tel : +32 9 264 59 87
Joris.Meys at Ugent.be