[Rd] Suggestions for R-devel / R-help digest format

Robert M. Flight rflight79 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 14:52:35 CEST 2011

Hi Saravanan,

You don't need a separate GMail account, as others suggested. I use
GMail as my client, and I have FILTERS set up to catch any R-Help, etc
(really anything that comes from a specific address), archive the
message so I don't see it in my inbox (unless someone is replying
directly to me in addition to sending to R-help), and then I can view
the emails at my leisure.

HTH,

-Robert

Robert M. Flight, Ph.D.
University of Louisville Bioinformatics Laboratory
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY

PH 502-852-1809 (HSC)
PH 502-852-0467 (Belknap)
EM robert.flight at louisville.edu
EM rflight79 at gmail.com

Williams and Holland's Law:
       If enough data is collected, anything may be proven by
statistical methods.