[Rd] requiring NAMESPACE re-installation marked as old.packages?

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Thu Jul 21 18:13:12 CEST 2011

Most if not all packages will need a re-installation, not only those you
talked about (in particular there is a new snow on CRAN already). Hence
I think it is not worth the effort to find out what "old" means. Please
note this may change during the development cycle and you may even need
one or more re-installations before the next R is released. S4 packages
may even need re-installation if other S4 packages (the former depend
on) change.

Best,
Uwe