[Rd] Minor typo in "Writing R Extensions"

Brian Diggs diggsb at ohsu.edu
Sat Mar 5 00:09:34 CET 2011

In "Writing R Extensions", section 1.1.1, the paragraph talking about
the Depends field has an extra right parenthesis at the end of the
second sentence (or is missing a left parenthesis somewhere).  This is
on line 392 of R-exts.texi (revision 54667). I have attached a diff,
thought I don't know if it will go through.

I don't know if R-devel is the right place to send this, but I didn't
see an email address to send corrections on the documentation.

--
Brian S. Diggs, PhD
Senior Research Associate, Department of Surgery