March 2011 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Mar 1 00:37:18 CET 2011
Ending: Thu Mar 31 23:01:49 CEST 2011
- [Rd] function call overhead
- [Rd] broken link on CRAN
- [Rd] vignette typesetting issue
- [Rd] changes in recent R-devel revisions?
- [Rd] file.rename(): Guaranteed to be complete or not at all?
- [Rd] Small enhancement for CMD check
Prof Brian Ripley
- [Rd] axis, title & padj
- [Rd] Newbie Rccp module question. "Failed to initialize module pointer"???
- [Rd] read.csv trap
- [Rd] Problem building R-2.13 r54645 on Windows
- [Rd] Fixing the HDF5 package: the on.exit mystery
H C Pumphrey
- [Rd] Extending type list: names and inherited methods issue
- [Rd] removing files on windows as part of vignette building
Kasper Daniel Hansen
- [Rd] Minor typo in "Writing R Extensions"
- [Rd] Does R use "computed gotos" - a gcc extension of C?
Dr. David Kirkby
- [Rd] problem with building bitmapdll on Windows
- [Rd] Fwd: file mode lost in file.copy()?
- [Rd] visualizing data flow and function calls
Robert M. Flight
- [Rd] print(...,digits=2) behavior
- [Rd] Problem building R-2.13 r54683 on Windows
- [Rd] function local to a fit
- [Rd] How to disable R's crash prompt
Wayne.Zhang at barclayscapital.com
- [Rd] Fatal error: unable to open the base package (R, C++, Windows 7)
- [Rd] VennDiagram Bugs
- [Rd] Anomaly with unique and match
- [Rd] R and ATLAS and distributing across boxes
Adam D. I. Kramer
- [Rd] avoid copying big object passed into optimize()
- [Rd] Create an environment and assign objects to it in one go?
- [Rd] about textConnection
- [Rd] Testing for a reference class object
- [Rd] Problem with defining new method for residuals()
- [Rd] Using missing() in a S4 method with extra arguments
- [Rd] hook for when R quits
- [Rd] WARNING Undocumented S4 methods 'initialize' - why?
- [Rd] Run script automatically when package is loaded
- [Rd] par(ask=TRUE) in R CMD check?
- [Rd] Excited about the near future...
- [Rd] Tinycore & error in memCompress() in make check
- [Rd] coxph and drop1
- [Rd] discrepancy between lm and MASS:rlm
- [Rd] Standardized Pearson residuals
- [Rd] Feature request: txtProgressBar with ability to write to arbitrary stream
- [Rd] object not found whilst loading namespace
- [Rd] .libPaths() on Windows may return duplicated paths
- [Rd] R-Forge down
- [Rd] Detecting bad lexical scoping
- [Rd] tools::checkRd() output different from R CMD check
- [Rd] Standardized Pearson residuals (and score tests)
Gordon K Smyth
- [Rd] Feature request: display file name in R CMD check warning
- [Rd] New feature for download.packages(): optional resolution of package dependencies
Dr. Peter Ruckdeschel
- [Rd] passing a 2D array from Java to R
- [Rd] [Patch suggestion] Adding 3rd arg to tempfile() to set extension
- [Rd] Testing window for R 2.13.0
Prof Brian Ripley
- [Rd] Undefined symbol "Rf_pythag" while loading spatstat
- [Rd] round, unique and factor
- [Rd] split(factor, shortGroupVector) gives incorrect results in R 2.12.2
- [Rd] error in: testing if installed package can be loaded
- [Rd] texi2dvi / egrep issue shows (a.o.) up in R-alpha
- [Rd] R_HOME path getting munged in inst/doc/Makefile on Windows
- [Rd] R-alpha typo in ?replicate ?
- [Rd] Suggestion: quote POSIXlt and POSIXct in write.table()
- [Rd] Suggestion: "kill -USR1 pid" should respect --no-save option
Stig B. Mortensen
- [Rd] Sweave: multiple graphic formats, e.g. win.metafile
- [Rd] system.file() to read a text file from a vignette
- [Rd] argument handling in boot.ci
- [Rd] suggestions re trunc.POSIXt
- [Rd] Standalone C++ application for processing R parser output(SEXP)
- [Rd] import question
- [Rd] datalist and data objects in R Package building
- [Rd] Orthogonal polynomial ANOVA or polynomial regression?
- [Rd] .Fortran successful, R locks up.
- [Rd] Namespace dependency not required
- [Rd] Rd2pdf and Rd2dvi don't find texi2dvi
- [Rd] two minor bugs in rowsum()
- [Rd] testing presence of pdflatex in R CMD check
- [Rd] another import puzzle
- [Rd] rebuilding vignettes in 2.13-0-alpha fails if name of source dir is not package name
- [Rd] core Matrix package segfaulted on R CMD check --use-gct
- [Rd] bug (or feature) in alpha 2.13?
- [Rd] Bug in tools::compactPDF() in 2.13-0-alpha
- [Rd] Windows build not running on r-forge
- [Rd] use scan("http://www.example.com/file.htm") with an hidden-fake IP adress
- [Rd] Reading 64-bit integers
- [Rd] rowsum
- [Rd] Typo in tools:::format.check_Rd_metadata()
- [Rd] Broken link in R-exts.html
- [Rd] problem with png() and large dimensions on some 32-bit Windows machines
- [Rd] SurviveGotoBLAS2 for Win64 (RC release)
- [Rd] R CMD build processes inst/doc/Makefile only if there are vignette files?
- [Rd] R CMD build now removes empty dirs
- [Rd] drop.unused.levels
- [Rd] Bug in as.data.frame.POSIXct?
- [Rd] typo/bug in R-Beta
- [Rd] Problem running "make bitmapdll" with R-2.13 beta r55221 on Windows
Last message date:
Thu Mar 31 23:01:49 CEST 2011
Archived on: Thu Mar 31 23:02:07 CEST 2011
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).