[Rd] R CMD build now removes empty dirs

Henrik Bengtsson hb at biostat.ucsf.edu
Thu Mar 31 05:04:32 CEST 2011

I am also in favor for keeping the ability of installing directory
structures that are partly empty.  I've used it before to setup
templates that can conveniently be copied recursively to a local path.
 I did noticed that R CMD INSTALL gave a warning about empty
directories before (or was it a NOTE by R CMD check?).

/Henrik