[Rd] coxph and drop1

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Mon Mar 14 17:52:54 CET 2011

Dear Terry,

Possibly I'm missing something, but since the generic drop1() doesn't have a test argument, why is there a problem?

> args(drop1)
function (object, scope, ...)

If you use match.arg() against test, then the error message should be informative if one of the prescribed values isn't supplied.

Best,
 John

John Fox
Sen. William McMaster Prof. of Social Statistics
Department of Sociology
McMaster University
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/jfox/