[Rd] Testing window for R 2.13.0

Matt Shotwell Matt.Shotwell at Vanderbilt.Edu
Mon Mar 28 17:15:52 CEST 2011

Some very minor things:

- typo R-admin manual, section 2.8, fourth sentence beginning "This will
find build...", should read "This will build..."?

- typo in src/library/compiler/man/compile.Rd, line 35:
"\item{ascii}{logical; should the compiled file be saved with in ascii"
should read "...saved in ascii..."?

My build and test was successful (on a very common platform
x86-64/Ubuntu). Typescript here:
http://biostatmatt.com/temp/R-alpha-r54865-build-test.html

Cheers to another release,
Matt

--
Matthew S Shotwell   Assistant Professor           School of Medicine